adidas Womens Pureboost DPR Running Shoes
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- Stretchweb rubber outsole flexes underfoot for an energized ride
- Durable knit upper offers breathability
- Regular fit; Lace closure
- Rubber sole
- Weight: 8.2 ounces (size 7); Midsole drop: 8 mm (heel: 18 mm / forefoot: 10 mm); Recommended for: Street and city running; Arch type: Normal
- Boost is our most responsive cushioning ever, delivering incredible energy return: The more energy you give, the more you get cushioning
Sold：195 Wished: 37 Followed: 24
These women’s for shoes women Running are designed with responsive cushioning and a lower midsole drop for a close-to-the-ground feel. A Boost midsole provides energy-returning cushioning with every touchdown and push-off, and a knit upper gives them an adaptive fit.
This video is not intended for all audiences. What date were you born?
Adobe Flash Player is required to watch this video.
Install Flash Player
There are no reviews yet.